Philippine Muslim Today Inc.
The Philippine Muslim Today Inc. is the publisher, owner and operator of Philippine Muslim Today (PMT), the Philippines’ first Muslim national newspaper in the digital age which was founded on June 16, 2020.
FOUNDING OFFICERS AND BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- Datu Yusoph Buyog Mama – Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Dean Masiding Noor Yahya – President and CEO
- Dr. Julmunir I. Jannaral – Vice President for Internal Affairs
- MPA Ali G. Macabalang – Vice President for External Affairs
- Shariah Counselor Macod D. Rascal – Secretary
- Bae Rocaya Sumndad Otical – Treasurer
- Prof. Datu Casan C. Cana – Auditor
- Datu Amanoding D. Esmail – Chairman, Special Committee on Admin & Finance
EDITORIAL STAFF (As of October 24, 2021)
- Masiding Noor Yahya, editor-in-chief.
- Julmunir I. Jannaral, managing editor.
- Ali G. Macabalang, news editor.
- Jahara A. Solaiman, contributing editor.
- Phil Muslims, layout artist.
- Fatima Ortil Jannaral, bureau chief for NCR Plus.
- Ali G. Macabalang, bureau chief for BARMM
- Judge Panambulan “Bing” Mimbisa (ret), bureau chief for Central Mindanao (Region XII).
- Rocaya Sumndad Otical, bureau chief for Northern Mindanao (Region X).
- Johnny R. Lee, bureau chief for Western Mindanao (Region IX).
- Maria Fhebie Ortil, advertising sales director for NCR.